Saturday, November 15, 2008

let's begin

I like blogs, but I always thought that having one would show that I like the internet too much, and that just wouldn't do. Liking stuff too much is embarrassing. 

I decided recently, though, that I needed to start liking things and that I should be unabashed in my affection for them and the internets are the place for the unabashed. You see, irony, cynicism, and apathy are cool, and I'm cool, so those things just are innate to my character but I've started to realize that sometimes I just like stuff. I like Kim Jong Il's glasses. I like the way that your tooth is chipped. I like that old lady's bouffant. There's so much to like and I think that if I just like it, you might too.

So here's to my foray into inane social commentary and the world wide web. 

Cheersies,
Haley

No comments: